The website www.laviniabianchicongressi.it.com collects some personal data of its users (name, email, sex) in order to:
1. Allow registration to the site and dispense the website services.
2. Communicate the news offered by the website www.laviniabianchicongressi.it.
3. Inform the user about the best promotions on the web through the Mailing List or Newsletter.
What are cookies? Cookies are small text strings that are sent from a website to the browser used by the user for browsing, stored on the device (eg computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and retransmitted to the same site at the next user visit. Usually a cookie looks like a string containing at least the name of the website from which the cookie comes from. The “cookie duration” as a rule, is a unique number generated randomly. Based on who manages cookies sent from a website we distinguish two types of cookies:
•"first part", when they are managed directly by the owner and / or publisher of the website (Lavinia Bianchi Conferences);
•"third-party", when cookies are managed by persons unrelated to the website visited by the user.
• Cookie Analytics. These cookies are used by Lavinia Bianchi Conferences to collect and analyze aggregate and anonymous informations for access statistical analysis and visits to our website in order to improve its performance and design. They could also be used to limit the frequency with which an advertisement is proposed and therefore show advertising based on user interest and as an suggestion to measuring the campaign efficacy.
Acquisition of receiving consent cookies. In line with the italian current legislation for the sending of profiling and third-party analytics cookies during the first user visit to our websites, prior consent is required, which can be expressed in the following ways:
• clicking on any link within the page;
• clicking on the "Close and accept" button of the banner containing the short information;
Place and times. Personal Data are processed at the Data Controller headquarters, except as otherwise specified in the rest of the document. Data are processed for the time necessary to perform the service requested by the user, or required by the purposes described previously, and the user can always ask for the interruption of treatment or deletion of data. Contact form. By filling in the contact form with their data, the user consents to their use responding to requests for information, quotes, or any other kind indicated by the form header. Personal data collected: email, name, surname, gender, date of birth, place of birth, province of birth, address, telephone number. This data will be used exclusively for this purpose. System logs and maintenance. For operation and maintenance needs, this website and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record interactions and that may also contain personal data, such as the user IP address.